Job Description / Responsibility
- Supports the functions of confidential materials handling and the Confidential Materials Room (CMR) to ensure British Council standards are met in set up and day to day operations.
- Supports tasks to reconcile exam materials and papers received are as per plan, report and escalate any discrepancies.
- Supports planning for Test Day resources ordering, quality, distribution and management (e.g. process guides, stationery, branding/signage/ technical equipment - speaking test/hand scanners)
- Ensures proper script receipt tracking, packing and return OR scanning, store and shredding
- Receives and responds to enquiries from/to customers, and may be a specific point of reference on queries relating to an area of nominated expertise or responsibility. Identifies where more complex issues require resolution by others and refers them on accordingly
- Ensure adherence to CMR standards and management as set forth and carry out frequent random checks to proactively prevent issues from arising.
- Follows agreed corporate risk management processes and procedures when delivering services (e.g. child protection, security policies, financial protocols, anti-fraud measures) to protect the interests of the BC and its customers at all times.
- Manage courier SLA/performance standards and builds relationship with courier service provider in country, proactively seeking out and updating courier panel so that quality of services and cost elements are in accordance standards.
Graduate in any discipline.
- Experience in identifying and minimising risk
- Experience in compliance environment
- Experience of working in a high volume, busy operational environment, delivering to standard
- Transport allowance of Tk 9000.00 per month plus other benefits according to the organisation's policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
5 Fuller Road, Dhaka 1000
We connect people with learning opportunities and creative ideas from the UK. Whether you want to learn or teach English, take an exam, study in the UK, be our partners for development or find out about our forthcoming events, this is the place to start.http://www.britishcouncil.org.bd