Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop, implement and maintain systems to assure the quality of products and efficiency
- Develop systems to manage customer defect/ feedback analysis, root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Ensure that agreed product specifications are met in accordance with quality standard.
- Reduce garments defects and make action plan analyzing the problem and solve the quality issues.
- Review and implement efficient quality and develop inspection systems.
- Provide technical guidance to solve quality related problem.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data and statistical report.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
- Prepare daily & monthly report based on requirement.
- Post Graduate from any reputed university preferable in textile.
- 3rd division/ Class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
4 to 5 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have good understanding on textile, production, quality control and inspection systems.
- Must have good communication, negotiation, analytical, decision making and problem solving skill.
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Life insurance, Bonus etc.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting