Category : Garments/Textile Application deadline has been passed!
Sr. Manager / Manager (IPE)
Fakir Fashion Ltd.
: Full Time
: 8 to 10 year(s)
: Rupganj, Narayanganj
: Aug 28, 2018
: Sep 20, 2018
- Accountable for planning, developing and implementing IE & WS activities in RMG & Textile.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide engineering leadership in the design and development of RMG processes, as well as specification of required manufacturing assets.
- Lead and support development and execution of World Class Manufacturing and Lean methodologies.
- Develop and improve manufacturing processes, utilizing knowledge of product design, fabrication processes, assembly methods, and quality control standards. Document processes through Standard Operating Procedures and establish appropriate labor standards.
- Analyze and develop plans for improved work-flow, space and labor utilization, and design equipment layout and workspaces for maximum efficiency.
- Identify and analyze process cycles times, required staffing and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Review the current policies and improve plans to improve upon the existing standards.
- Monitor the productivity and efficiency report.
- Train the concern responsible to increase productivity.
- Ensure various system implementations to minimize the cost and increase efficiency of factory.
- Any other assignment by management time to time.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in IPE, Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Textile Technology, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology,Shahjalal University of Science & Technology,Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,Bangladesh University of Textiles students will get preference
8 to 10 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Ability to work in a team with a strong focus on results.
- Good analytical ability and problem solving skills with excellent interpersonal relations.
- Proficient in use of computers and reporting by proper presentation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self - motivated and responsible.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category