Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitor and direct social compliance officer in maintaining tasks and standards.
- Perform all producer applicant audits, investigations, critical audits as well as scheduled audits if no other audits required.
- Create social audit reports for all independent producer audits, share with producer and file.
- Develop Corrective Action Plans (CAP) for all independent producers and affiliated production centres visited and share with producer.
- Prepare intervention plans for subsequent year based on information gathered through risk assessments with Research & Design.
- Ensure adaptations to auditing operations including updating standards and monitoring more effectively.
- Create and maintain accurate production centre portfolios for Social Audit department.
- Work directly with Ayesha Abed Foundation (AAF) management and field staff to ensure CAP implementation and CAD
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Development studies or Human Resources/ Public Administration/ Humanities
- or any other closely related subject from any reputed university.
- 3rd division/ class/CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
1 to 3 year(s)
- 1-3 years in compliance related positions or in development organizations or in small and medium business consultancy firms.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral in English and Bangla
- Project management
- Proficient in MS office programme
- Knowledge in social compliance audits, international compliance standards, Bangladesh Labour Law 2006, SME/Handicraft sector production process, Garments sector production process.
- Competencies in research methodologies.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- T/A, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting