Job Description / Responsibility
- Developing and implementing environmental strategies and action plans that ensure corporate sustainable development;
- Coordinating all aspects of pollution control, waste management, recycling, environmental health, conservation and renewable energy;
- Leading the implementation of environmental & chemical management policies and practices;
- Ensuring compliance with environmental legislation;
- Auditing, analyzing and reporting environmental performance to internal and external clients and regulatory bodies;
- Carrying out impact assessments to identify, assess and reduce an organizations environmental risks and financial costs;
- Promoting and raising awareness, at all levels of an organization, of the impact of emerging environmental issues, whether legislative or best practice, on corporate, ethical and social responsibility;
- Managing the development and implementation of an environmental & chemical management system;
- Training staff at all levels in environmental and chemical issues and responsibilities;
- Writing environmental reports, assuming the lead responsibility with the company;
B.Sc in Environmental Science or Chemical Engineering
5 to 6 year(s)
- Age 29 to 32 year(s)
- Hardworking mentality and capable to accept the challenges.
- Computer Literacy is a must especially in office package.
- Should be a team player having good interpersonal skills.
Age: 29 to 32 year(s)
- Earned Leave encashment
- Yearly increment
- Insurance Facility
- Pick & Drop Facility and
- Subsidized lunch facility.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Fakir Apparels Ltd, A 127-131, 135-138,142-145, B501-503, BSCIC, Hosiery Industrial Estate, Shashangaon, Fatullah, Narayangonj
To increase the value of our company by exceeding customer expectations and achieving market leadership in knit garment industry with Sustainability.http://fakirapparels.com/