The position is responsible for supervising factoring documentation, disbursement, collection recording and transaction processing, monitoring and compliance with internal and external policies.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise factoring documentation
- Authorize facility initiation, disbursement, renewal, restructuring in the system.
- Authorize invoices and ensure compliance to approved policies and processes.
- Fund collection by PDC and recording transactions in the system.
- Loan closure & redemption of charges.
- Provide statements/balances and other information to both external clients and internal business units as and when required
- Provide MIS for portfolio monitoring and customer support.
- Undertake any other responsibility as and when assigned.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 7 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212
Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.http://www.ipdcbd.com