The position is responsible for generating new businesses of Home Loan, maintaining excellent business relationships and day-to-day correspondences with existing & potential patrons to continue business growth and execute the relevant business activities of the branch.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Business Generation: To achieve set targets in terms of Home Loan. Identify and implement cross functional sales opportunities.
- Compliance: Ensure that business risks and controls are well managed.
- Non-Performing Asset (NPA): Manage overdue prudently.
- Creating extraordinary customer service experience: To achieve set targets in terms of IPDC service standards for customer transactions.
- Inter Departmental Activities: Coordinate with operations and credit department for processing sourced files.
- Any other task as and when directed by Management.
Bachelor degree in any discipline
1 to 3 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212
Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.http://www.ipdcbd.com