Category : Engineering Application deadline has been passed!
Site Engineer- Dredging Division
Ahmed Amin Group
: Full Time
: 25 to 30 year(s)
: 3 to 5 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Jul 21, 2019
: Aug 05, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Offers advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects.
- Strong dredging design background and capacity for onsite interpretive analysis, be able to assist and advise the design team with site specific design issues;
- Ability to monitor the project construction team’s performance against approved designs;
- A strong knowledge of codes and guidelines in dredging as well as soil disposal regulations;
- Knowledge of environmental issues surrounding dredging in deep water to include the disposal of soil;
- Knowledge surrounding the fluid mechanics of dredging as well as knowledge in the types of dredgers common in the industry
- Able to monitor the project dredging contractor performance against specific expectations, interpret results and offer required, timely solutions;
- Ability to advise on the preparation and implementation of the project dredging quality program;
- His role is vital to a construction project: they have a number of responsibilities including solving technical issues, providing advice, management and preparing reports.
- Preparation of Daily Progress Report, Weekly Status Reports and monitoring reports on ancillary equipment and Bunking
- Supervise construction work as per the design and schedule
- Prepare estimate of structural, finishing and sanitary & plumbing works.
- Must have Engineering Degree in the relevant field.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Public Polytechnic Institute will be preferable)
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!