Category : Engineering Application deadline has been passed!
: Full Time
: At most 40 year(s)
: 8 to 10 year(s)
: Jul 01, 2019
: Jul 31, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assess the type of tender, client and closing date of tender to determine prioritization of all tenders.
- Analyze drawing, specifications and other documentation to prepare comprehensive cost estimates.
- When necessary, refer to previous projects of similar nature for cost comparison.
- Use Mathematical equations to determine the quantity of material needed by calculating width, length, depth and density.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the scope for specific skills assigned.
- Prepare, issue, receive and review supplier and subcontractor proposals and pricing.
- Coordinates with the client on all changes in scope, questions or clarifications regarding the work, during the bidding process.
- Reviews budget and project profitability status and goals with supervision and project team as required. Seeks input on corrective measures to continuously improve the identification and accuracy of cost figures;
- Acts as a resource for project management by providing cost information and developing cost estimates for changes in the work, during different construction phases;
- Other Estimating duties as required.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Engineering in Civil Engineering
- Skills Required: Auto Cad,Civil,Civil Engineering,Microsoft Excel ,MICROSOFT OFFICE,Project Management,Project Management/ Co-ordinator
8 to 10 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Computer Literacy (Auto CAD, MS Office, Internet, Email) is must.
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with the concern department and external suppliers
Age: At most 40 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category