Category : Engineering Application deadline has been passed!
Quality Officer, Electrode
Linde Bangladesh Limited
: Full Time
: Not mandatory
: Not mentioned
: Feb 07, 2019
: Feb 16, 2019
- Based in Rupganj, Narayanganj
Job Description / Responsibility
- Identify quality issues and analyze complex problems; recommend and implement preventive and/or corrective actions as per directions
- Conduct analytical test of different batches of products as per applicable specification and standards.
- Test raw materials and chemicals to confirm specification.
- Check production process quality of different plants and provide feedback to operations team.
- Implement LINDE standard on electrode product and ensure sustainability of the standard
- Support internal and external customers regarding product specification.
- Contribute in new product testing and help establish quality products.
- Ensure proper maintenance of laboratory equipment & instruments.
- A graduate in Materials & Metallurgical Engineering discipline;
- post graduate qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
- Strong business acumen and ability to challenge the status quo.
- Target oriented – able to translate the sector strategy into actionable plans and revenue.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Bangla.
- Proactive, Entrepreneurship attitude and ability to do job independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Freshers and Female candidates are specially encouraged to apply.
- At The Linde Group, we know what it is like to face new challenges every day – and we enjoy it. That also means that we will provide you with all you need to master those challenges. You will work in diverse teams and will be trusted with lot of responsibility. This is your opportunity to grow in a stable and reliable environment where you have lots of leeway to develop your career in a direction that is right for you.
- Linde Bangladesh offers Industry Benchmark Salary & other employment benefits (e.g. Pick-up & Drop, Lunch, Festival & Performance Bonus, WPPF, Yearly Medical Checkup, Hospitalization, Out-Patient & Group Insurance, Mobile Allowance, Gratuity, Provident Fund, etc.) for its employees.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!