Job Description / Responsibility
- Operational support for Boeing 737-800/ Dash 8-Q400/ ATR 72-600 Line maintenance and heavy maintenance.
- To carry out scheduled & unscheduled maintenance and other daily maintenance as per maintenance program and duty roster
- Line and Hangar environmental work experience, to perform 'A' Checks, 'B' Checks & 'C' Checks.
- Troubleshooting/defect diagnosis & rectification of technical faults, component replacement, Hamilton propellers; electrical, electronics and radio system, hydraulic and fuel system, flight control, pressurization and landing gear system.
- Certification of release of service (CRS).
- Coordination with MCC for regular maintenance and inspection.
- Actively participate in the training of Mechanics and overlook OJT progress and ensure that own OJT records are kept up to date.
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance/ B.Sc in Aeronautical Engineering (B-1 & B-2), Electrical, Mechanical from any reputed University in Bangladesh/ Abroad.
- Foreign Engineers will be given preference.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at least 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have experience AME-B1/B2 in Boeing 737-800/ Dash 8-Q400/ ATR 72-600 aircraft.
- Hard working.
- Work with a team.
- Should have good communication skill in English.
Age: At least 25 year(s)
As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting