Job Description / Responsibility
- Carry out Welding Production Plan as assigned by the supervisor and achieve the production target.
- Allocate duty to the workers as per plan and supervise them accordingly, so that production target to be ensured;
- Surprise the workers to carry out the planned production by maintaining the desired quality.
- Requisition to be submitted to the store and collect raw materials as per plan of production;
- Take Necessary action to reduce the wastages.
- Convey the message to worker taken in the welding section in Automobile sectors.
- Assist to supervisor for maintenance plan without interruption of production before production started;
- Ensure that all workers are using necessary safety gear/equipment during welding work;
- Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Skills Required: Industrial & Production Engineering
2 to 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Good Communication skill especially in English.
- Strongly Leadership Quality to surprise a large as of workers.
- Sound knowledge of MIG, MAG, SPOT welding line.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting