- Trainee Audit Graduate is initially a contractual position and will be exposed to structured coaching, mentoring and finest professional development process towards Internal Auditing & Risk Management in a conglomerate environment. Opportunity to work in a team mostly comprised of professionals will help them to develop and grow as an Internal Auditor.
- The selected candidate(s) will undergo a trainee period of 12 months. Based on the performance during the trainee period, candidate(s) might be placed in suitable Permanent Management Position (if available) in Risk Management & Internal Audit (RMIA) department.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Learn the basics of assurance and consulting service of Internal Audit, Enterprise risk management, CAAT, Internal Auditing standards and practices.
- Apply the learning on the assigned works and craft self development in the functional areas.
- Understand the business dynamics and maintain effective working relationship with business & service departments.
- Go through periodic assessment in each six months before completion of the trainee period.
- B.Sc (in any Engineering discipline)
- Only fresher's intend to make a career as Internal Auditor are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skill (both written and spoken) in English is a mandatory prerequisite.
- Should possess knowledge in MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint).
- Should possess enthusiasm, good interpersonal skill and be an excellent team player.
- Willing to travel extensively and having 'can do' attitude.
- Committed and performance driven.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
ACI's mission is to achieve business excellence through quality by understanding, accepting, meeting and exceeding customer expectations. ACI follows International Standards on Quality Management System to ensure consistent quality of products and services to achieve customer satisfaction. ACI also meets all national regulatory requirements relating to its current businesses and ensures that current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as recommended by World Health Organization is followed properly. ACI has been accepted as a Founding Member of the Community of Global Growth Companies by the World Economic Forum which is the most prestigious business networking organization.www.aci-bd.com