Job Description / Responsibility
- Create architectural designs based on customer input and feedback
- Prepare and execute client contracts pursuant to specific consultations
- Adjust contracts and designs to meet the changing needs of clients
- Draft designs that reflect green building values and cater to our clients' desires for smaller carbon footprints
- Adhere to all industry standards in design
- Communicate with contractors and construction workers to implement Architectural designs.
- Oversee and manage architectural production staff
- Coordinate & Monitoring the works of manager.
- Any other design and drawing related issues.
- Architectural & drawing related issue of other concern of Anwar Group.
- Detect any deviations made in execution of the work by every site visit each month.
- Plan & propose improvement in design, specification & business
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Skills Required: Architecture
7 to 10 year(s)
- Age 27 to 32 years
Age: 27 to 32 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Baitul Hossain Building (14th floor) 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka - 1000
Anwar Group has built its strength on more than a century of experience. Established in the year 1834 by Late Lakku Mia, Anwar Group started with the trade of ‘Hides & Skins’. The cornerstone of the group's success is sharing knowledge to create relevant solutions in order to reflect the ideas of a new age. Our corporate strategy emphasizes speed, efficiency, flexibility and innovation in every facet of the Company's operations from product development to manufacturing, from procurement to distribution. Anwar Group strives to achieve the ultimate goal of satisfying customer needshttp://www.anwargroup.com