Job Description / Responsibility
- Allocate work to contractors as per monthly work schedule.
- Prepare weekly estimates of materials required for respective project.
- Submit and follow-up the requisition of materials for respective project.
- Responsible for daily work supervision, ensuring quality of works and quality of materials being used of respective project.
- Ensure safety & security of the site labors/workers and grading labors/workers of respective contractors field.
- Identify faulty workmanship & works and take necessary measure.
- Responsible for taking measurements of the finished works and recording those in MBs.
- Responsible for preparing bills of the contractors.
- Update master plan based on daily work progress.
- Any other activities as and when required by the Management.
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering from BUET, RUET, KUET, CUET, SHUT, IUT.
- Public University Graduate only.
8 to 10 year(s)
- Age 32 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have experience in Real Estate Sector
- Must be a computer literate
- Proven experience in the similar position for at least three years
- Excellent communication skills in Bangla and English.
- Pleasant personality with motivational skill and trouble shooting abilities.
Age: 32 to 40 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per Company Policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting