Category : Engineering Application deadline has been passed!
Electrical & Electronics Engineer
Molla Salt (Triple Refined) Ind. Ltd.
: Full Time
: 35 to 40 year(s)
: 5 to 7 year(s)
: Nov 03, 2018
: Nov 09, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Confirm systems and productions effective capabilities by following feasibility and testing.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- To perform the duties in Electrical Engineering Division.
- Electrical load calculation, Cable/ Circuit breaker/ Distribution board/ Transformer Selection.
- Supervision of maintenance of all electrical items including boiler, generator, Lift, Air Cooler etc.
- Maintain and troubleshooting of the above electrical items.
- Maintain electrical sub-station and erection of factory machines.
- Directs technology engineers & managers in formulating plans, designs and cost estimates.
- Approves plans and budgets for each project and makes any adjustments needed in consultation with the President.
- Liaison with Energy Plant/Power Plant.
- Ensure Machine performance & Maintenance.
- To provide technical knowledge how from Top Management to subordinates.
- To Coordinate with the QA Department for implementation of the QMS, EMS, SA, and WRAP systems.
- Transfer requisite knowledge to subordinates & train up the service team to develop service skill.
- M.Sc/ B.Sc in EEE
- Must have working experience in similar position at any company.
5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 6 years experience in heavy industry.
- Have experience in erection and fabrication on heavy plant.
- Have experience industrial maintenance.
- Have enough knowledge on factory utility.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must have analytical ability.
- Effective technical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Team working skills
Age: 35 to 40 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!