Job Description / Responsibility
- Frequently visit to dealer & observe service operation & activities and take counter measures to improve the gap areas.
- Counsel & assists Dealer improving customer satisfaction including the training the Dealer personnel.
- Responsible for ensuring company's service, Parts & Warranty policies and procedures are implemented by Dealer body.
- Analyze the respective market data, taking the counter measure and report to team leader.
- Collect data on market for quality information for further investigation.
- Implementation after sales events (Service campaign, Market surveys, Maintenance awareness).
- Guarantee that the work progress accurately follows the agenda.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.Sc/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Excellent communication skill both in written & verbal abilities of English.
- Conversant with MS Office applications.
- Willing to travel any where in Bangladesh.
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Saimon Centre, 3rd Floor, 4/A, Road - 22, Gulshan - 1, Dhaka - 1212
Bangladesh Honda Private Limited (BHL) operates in a single industry segment in Bangladesh under a joint venture between Honda Motor Company Limited, Japan and Bangladesh Steel and Engineering Corporation (State Own Corporation) under The Ministry of Industry, The Peoples Republic of Bangladesh.http://www.bdhonda.com/