Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervising and maintaining maintained works related issues.
- Maintain proper communication with customer & others.
- Classify problems on priority basis.
- All activities to focus to the company mission, vision & core values.
- Prepare report according to maintenance work based on the inspection report.
- Follow-up with the maintenance works and clients/landowners regarding the maintenance work.
- Keep records of all maintenance related issues according to projects.
- Find out & collect materials from market if necessary.
- Inform the Team Leader regularly about status of Maintenance work.
- On Emergency visit project after getting any call from Team Leader/ Apt. owner of any project.
- Checking bill & others documents of the projects/maintenance work.
- Collect maintenance work completion certificate from land owner/ Flat owner after completion of related maintenance work.
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering from Public & Private University.
- Preferable (BUET, RUET, CUET, KUET)
3 to 7 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Sound knowledge on Civil work.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skill and leadership qualities.
- Personal attributes should include qualities such as consistency, willingness to learn and flexibility, capacity to manage confidential information, cultural sensitivity, able to follow through with difficult issues in an open and professional manner;
- Strong analytical skills and Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Auto CAD
- Handy in MS Office application, specially Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point;
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
25,000 - 35,000
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Earn Leave, Yearly Increment, Entertainment Benefit and others benefits as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting