Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure the smooth servicing of 2W or 4W
- Lead the technicians' team in efficient manner;
- Ensure the customers vehicles serving and periodic maintenance in time;
- Achieve service redemption target;
- Motivate the customers to use genuine spare parts from UML;
- Ensure proper documentation and actual billing of service;
- Attend customer's complaints and ensure to solve those immediately;
- Fulfill the customer's demands and ensure the satisfaction;
- Arrange Service/Maintenance proactively;
- Develop customer awareness regarding preventive maintenance;
- Give necessary advice to the customers about Service;
- Conduct free Service clinic;
- Monitoring the Service Activities and report to the superior;
- Any other job as assigned by your superior.
Diploma in Automobile Eng.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Candidate who is experienced in Automobile Servicing 2w or 4w in Field or Workshop will be given preference.
- Good Knowledge in Computer operating.
- Willing to grow with the organization.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Age: 22 to 30 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Attractive Remuneration and other facilities will be offered for the deserving candidate.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested applicants are requested to send their CV along with 02 (two) copies recent P.P. size photograph addressing to the Director-Finance & Admin, Uttara Group of Companies, Uttara Center (15th Floor), 102 Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208 within 10th November, 2018 or email: email@example.com
The position must be mentioned at the top of the envelope / CV - in case of hard copy application.
Application Deadline : Nov 10, 2018
Uttara Centre (15th Floor), 102, Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208.
Automobile, Textile, Pharmaceutical, Service, Financial Institute, Insurance, Real Estate, Tea Plantation, Asset Management etc.http://www.uml-bd.net