Job Description / Responsibility
- Trace all defective before handover floor wise location wise.
- Find all non-compliance during construction & before handover.
- Video / pictures of all defective & non compliance works.
- Check all quality formats, registers & records properly maintained at site.
- Record all defective works & non - compliance in the non compliance report.
- Set Target date of non compliance with site personnel for rectification.
- Submit non compliance report copy to MD, DO.
- Follow up of rectification of non compliance and defective work.
- Keep all quality record & formats and test results and release bills after checking of quality formats.
- Check all drawings are maintained at site.
- Check all Manual & circulars (Technical & Administrative) are maintained & followed.
- List the weak areas of works in engineers, contractor & other area and suggest for training and improvement.
- Check safety and security measure adequately maintained.
- Check the quality of materials received.
- Diploma in Engineering
3 to 4 year(s)
- Age 22 to 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- self motivated
- Target oriented
Age: 22 to 25 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Baitul Hossain Building (14th floor) 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka - 1000
Anwar Group has built its strength on more than a century of experience. Established in the year 1834 by Late Lakku Mia, Anwar Group started with the trade of ‘Hides & Skins’. The cornerstone of the group's success is sharing knowledge to create relevant solutions in order to reflect the ideas of a new age. Our corporate strategy emphasizes speed, efficiency, flexibility and innovation in every facet of the Company's operations from product development to manufacturing, from procurement to distribution. Anwar Group strives to achieve the ultimate goal of satisfying customer needshttp://www.anwargroup.com