Job Description / Responsibility
- Act to achieve monthly/yearly target for spare parts as per goal set by the company.
- Ensure when to order & what quantity to be ordered depending on buffer stock, lead time and customer demand.
- Supervise the goods spare parts receiving process (GRN) and find out damage/short/Excess items. Claim as per condition.
- Suggest supervisor in improving process and update accordingly.
- Act & Monitor warehouse for Zero short/Excess of spares and arrange internal audit in that same purpose.
- Monitor store assistant and give them proper guideline for storing, identifying spares and updating store as prescribed.
- Identify spares physically which needs to order and report them to proper channel.
- Find out market potential based on tractor population and tractor model. Establish country wide dealer sales & channel network accordingly.
- Appoint dealer, Corporate and make agreement as per company policy.
- Arrange meeting of spares dealer/corporate with enhance surrounding area with a view to increase spares retailer sales. Keep update information of competitor activities and execute set plan to increase market share.
- Arrange promotional activities, dealer/shop branding for spares dealer and corporate customer.
- Produce necessary reports to supervisor as and when necessary/demand base.
- Arrange substitute to work in absence of subordinates.
- Special duties and responsibilities:
- To perform any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Management from time to time.
- B.Sc/Diploma in Automobile/ Power/ Mechanical Engineer
At least 1 year(s)
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong command over regular office software especially in MS-Word, Power Point, MS-Excel & Internet Browsing.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Spare Sales, Marketing
Age: 22 to 30 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
10,000 - 18,000
- As per company rules.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
26/1, HR Bhaban, Kakrail, Dhaka-1000
Established in 1954 and named after a river on whose banks the port city of Chittagong stands, Karnaphuli has with the ebb and flow of the past 58 years evolved and grown into a business house of diversified subsidiaries and activities. Its growth has been characterized by a single minded and dedicated pursuit of excellence and a professional urge to be the market leader in everything it is involved and engaged in.http://www.karnaphuli.com/