Job Description / Responsibility
- To prepare a Strategic Business Plan and Annual Business Plan in line with the Mission and Vision of Energypac Power Generation Limited.
- Conduct market research, competitive analysis and technical analysis for both existing and new business opportunities.
- Develop, execute and review bidding strategy for the Institutions, Corporate and Public Sector that ensures attainment of company goals, profitability and sustainability.
- To conduct all preparation related to tender, ensure effective pre bid meeting and most importantly timely submission of tender.
- Develop Business plan for power plant performance management and solution sales.
- Prepare Market Communication Tools.
- Conceptualize and implement events, meeting clients.
- Liaising and Networking with a range of Stakeholders including Customers, Coworkers, Suppliers and Partner Organizations.
- Develop Customer satisfaction survey and Business Case Preparation.
- Play the key role to have Market Data & Intelligence.
B.Sc in Engineering (Mechanical/ EEE) preferably with MBA (Marketing/ Management/ Finance)
At least 12 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Clear idea and insights about the power and energy industry.
- Good knowledge on tendering process, public procurement regulations and power plant sales.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Should Have Good Leadership Skills.
- Willingness to travel occasionally within the country and abroad as well.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Attractive compensation & benefits package for deserving candidate
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
25, Energy Center, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208
Born in 1982, Energypac has pulled out all the stops to help boost power engineering business in Bangladesh. It eyes excellence in business to achieve techno-autarky of Bangladesh. Astoundingly, through relentless endeavor over the last two-plus decades, Energypac is now deemed as a top power engineering business dome. Besides its routine biz, it hunts indigenous talents across the country and inducts them aboard its teams.www.energypac.com