Job Description / Responsibility
- The Project Planner cum Project Admin will be responsible for project management planning & coordination of the power plant construction project.
- Prepare comprehensive Project Management Plan, with details of all resource requirements and project activities and its associated costs/budget.
- To track and update the execution progress as per PTS. Also, review and refine the plan as the project progresses.
- Obtain licenses/approvals from relevant government bodies as required and maintain close contact/liaison with all authorities, including law enforcement agencies.
- Coordinate with departments like Engineering, Service, SCM, Finance & Accounts, Admin and HR for smooth functioning.
- Identify and manage all critical issues and risks associated with construction.
- Prepare job descriptions & set KPIs for project team members.
- Prepare and provide various periodic reports to the Management.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering
- with a PMP Certification
At least 8 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 8 years of experience including prior experience in managing large scale power plant project(s).
- Skilled on PRIMAVERA-6 or MS-Project 2016.
- Experienced on preparation of -
- WBS, Work package, Activities of Power Station Construction project.
- Activity node, Scheduling
- Resource allocation
- Cost Calculation.
- Project Integration Management.
- Project Monitoring & Controlling.
- Earn Value Calculation & Management.
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus, Profit share, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Attractive compensation & benefits package for deserving candidate.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
25, Energy Center, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208
Born in 1982, Energypac has pulled out all the stops to help boost power engineering business in Bangladesh. It eyes excellence in business to achieve techno-autarky of Bangladesh. Astoundingly, through relentless endeavor over the last two-plus decades, Energypac is now deemed as a top power engineering business dome. Besides its routine biz, it hunts indigenous talents across the country and inducts them aboard its teams.www.energypac.com