Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan and lead investment projects to achieve the project defined capability to support the business
- Working with cross-functional team with all disciplines
- Highly sensitive infant food processing system.
- Execute the basic and detailed design of the project based on International standards and local regulations
- Design and implementation of hygienic building and equipment design
- Carrying out feasibility studies, defining Project concept, investment cost, success criteria and timelines
- Monitoring the Project scope, cost and objectives. Ensuring change management as per the requirement
- Proposing and implementing various work processes, procedures and technical resources related to the project team to achieve the project's mission and objectives.
- Preparing and submission of all required statutory compliances
- Coordinating detailed design of building and equipment with Project team and key suppliers
- 3D modelling of building and equipment
- Conducting steering committee meetings and ensuring all stakeholders are onboard.
- Revamping of factory by the implementation of new utility and social blocks
- Coordinating timely payments to suppliers and vendors including civil
- Documentation and closure of Project
Graduation in Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering from reputed institute.
At least 8 year(s)
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in food industry
- Multinational and multi-cultural exposure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage, coach and work under pressure
- Ability to develop people and lead teams
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- A highly stimulating working environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Focused Leadership & Career development opportunities
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting