- This is an English Version School & College. Only those who are very fluent in English are encouraged to apply.
- Looking For: Lecturer (Physics, Chemistry, Bangla, ICT, Religion, Mathematics, Science, Biology, English, Business Studies, Accounting, BGS, Agricultural Studies)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Competent and able to teach up to High School & College under National Curriculum syllabus.
- Prepare lesson plan as per the prescribed curriculum.
- Conduct class as per the lesson plan.
- Prepare, administer and evaluate Class Test, Quiz and Term Exams etc.
- Monitor the progress of the student to counsel them and assist them to improve.
- Masters degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline in Physics, Chemistry etc.
- University of Dhaka,University of Chittagong,Rajshahi University,Jahangirnagar University,Khulna University students will get preference
5 to 10 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience in any reputed institution is required for the post of Lecturer.
- Preference will be given to experienced and computer literate candidates.
- Should be able to conduct classes in English.
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House 63, Road 7/A, Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1209
Scholars` School & College played a pioneering role in introducing national curriculum in English Medium in the country since 2001. Since inception, the students, teachers and parents of this school have been making relentless efforts contributing to the progress and prosperity of this great institution. Today, the Scholars` School & College has Four Campuses with about Three thousand students and a team of One hundred and Eighty Four dedicated members of the Teaching Staff. The school is now flourishing in all directions and dimensions drawing attention from all quarters. I wish Scholars` School & College Godspeed.http://scholars.edu.bd/