- Teachers required for Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- Version: Bangla.
- Job Location: Rajendrapur Cantonment, Gazipur.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Taking class on ICT for Junior & Secondary Level.
- Prepare lesson plans, lecture materials and digital contents.
- Actively involving in developing curriculum.
- Perform any other task as asked by the management.
- Masters in relevant subject with Hon's.
- No 3rd class/division in any academic examinations.
- Good knowledge on class management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in Bangla and English.
- Teaching experience is not essential but preferred.
- Residential facility/40% house rent of basic salary.
- 10-35% incentive of basic salary.
- Festival allowance (2×Basic Salary)
- Dress Allowance, Class Teacher Allowance, Medical Allowance, Bangla New Year Allowance.
- Economic Support from Family Security Scheme.
- Contributory Provident Fund & Gratuity.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
erested candidates may apply with latest CV, with two copies of recent colour photographs (passport size) & photocopy of national ID Card, Experience Certificate, payment slip and attested copies of all educational qualification to the given address by courier, registry postal service or directly.
The candidates have to apply with Tk 500 (Five hundred) Non-refundable Demand draft/Pay order from Trust Bank in favour of "The Principal, Rajendrapur Cantonment Public School & College.
Written exam of 100 marks will be held on 14th December 2018 at the 10.00 AM at the institution. No admit card will be issued for the written exam.
Rajendrapur Cantonment Public School & College.
Address: Rajendrapur Cantonment, Gazipur-1742.
Phone: 02-9201422, (Army): 3170.
Application Deadline : Dec 12, 2018