Job Description / Responsibility
- BAIUST solicits applications for a Director of Finance and Accounts in the Treasurer's Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the financial accounting systems of the University for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control and petty cash and reconciling bank accounts.
- Developing and maintaining of timely and accurate financial statements and reports.
- Preparing all documents for the annual audit and liaise with the auditors as necessary.
- Preparing Finance proposals, sending reports and managing of the proper expenditure for which it has been granted.
- Establishing guidelines for budget and forecast preparation.
- Preparing the budgets and be responsible for the financial management, discipline and account.
- Negotiating loans and overdraft terms with banks and other financial institutions.
- Maintain the payroll functions of the employees.
- Providing accurate and timely reporting on the financial activity of various projects of the University.
- The candidate must have minimum Masters' degree with a Professional degree in Chartered Accounting (CA and ACCA only).
12 to 15 year(s)
Minimum 12/15 years of Financial Management experience in a Public / Autonomous/Private Organizations.Gender: Both
An attractive package based on the qualifications and experience as per University Service Rules.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting