Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain and manage all workstations, printers, scanners and other networking devices in LAB as well as within the office.
- Determine, identify and troubleshoot technical problems relating to software, hardware, cabling, internet and wireless network.
- Provision of ICT support to key events (computers & networking devices).
- Collaboration with ICT department of National Office.
- Maintenance of an up-to-date inventory of software and hardware.
- Communication with different ICT service provider.
- Diploma in Computer Science.
- At least 2nd Division / Class in all public examinations.
1 to 2 year(s)
1 to 2 year(s)Gender: Both
After probation period of one year, upon confirmation, incumbent will be entitled to receive regular Salary Scale along with Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity, Children's Education Allowance as per existing policy of the organization
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested Candidates are requested to apply with a cover letter (mentioning the position and location applied for on the top of the envelope) along with updated CV, recent PP size photograph, photocopies of NID and all academic & experience certificates to "Principal, SOS Hermann Gmeiner College Dhaka, Mirpur, Section-13, Dhaka-1216.
Only short listed candidates will be called for Interview.
Application Deadline : Oct 25, 2018