Job Description / Responsibility
- Anticipate guest's needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
- Align working practices and conduct with Le Meridien Dhaka vision; consistently strive to meet and exceed the expectations of both internal and external guests.
- Greet and welcome guests to the hotel in a friendly, courteous manner. Assist guests to alight from vehicles.
- Check transportation reservations and follows direction from the Concierge/GSA Transport with regards to trip assignments.
- Ensure that the assigned vehicle is always clean and in proper working condition.
- Ensure the driveway is clear of vehicles, and is kept clean and tidy. Unattended cars are not to be left in the driveway.
- Provide information for guests and patrons and follow through any requested arrangements. Have a thorough knowledge of all hotel outlets, local facilities, transportation services and hotel functions.
- Be aware of general arrival and departure patterns for current day, in particular V.I.P and group movements.
- Thorough knowledge of hotel emergency and security procedures.
- Assist the bellmen and doormen with luggage assistance whenever necessary. Carry out the full duties of a bellman if required.
- Offer valet parking, explaining the cost and procedure of this service.
- Park and collect guest's cars in an efficient and safe manner, always endeavoring to provide an efficient service while respecting our guest's property.
- Have a good knowledge of all cars; old to new, sports to deluxe; i.e.: how to start, turn on lights, hand brakes, remove keys, lock, etc.
- Through personal attitude, manner and appearance, enhance the guest experience and satisfaction to world class standards.
- Ensure that the entrance is manned at all times.
- When working a night shift, liaise with all other associates to ensure that all guest services are handled efficiently and courteously.
- Be responsible for cleanliness and tidiness of driveway, ashtrays in the lobby and storage room.
- Assist in keeping undesirable persons from entering the hotel and obtaining assistance from Security or Guest Services Manager if necessary.
- Develop a good working relationship with other services coming into the hotel e.g. taxis, and car rental companies, etc.
- Uphold the Starwood Cares culture by demonstrating the Star Service Standards at all times to guests and fellow associates.
- Personally ensure compliance with all relevant Workplace Health & Safety and Occupational Health & Safety legislation, and related Starwood Policies.
- Undertake other duties as requested by Department Head/Shift leader and Hotel Management
Minimum S.S.C Pass
3 to 5 year(s)
- Safety First and Good Driving Habits
- Has excellent attendance and positive attitude to the job
- Possess driving license
- Well groomed
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, write and understand language(s) used in the workplace.
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting