Category : Diploma & Technical Jobs Application deadline has been passed!
Engineer, Welding - Process
TVS Auto Bangladesh Ltd.
: Full Time
: 25 to 35 year(s)
: 3 to 4 year(s)
: Dec 04, 2018
: Dec 13, 2018
- To establish, Optimize & Sustain the welding process in order to achieve the requisite quality as stipulated in the
- drawing & other quality standards
- Has to be the custodian of the welding & machining process . Should have the ability to optimize the process
- in order to achieve the delivery targets with optimum resources and at the same time sustain the quality standards.
- Should have a keen eye on " Problem diagnosis " , Trouble shooting and guide the production team
- in case of " Line stoppage, Crisis or Emergency ".
Job Description / Responsibility
- Installation of Welding machines & Process establishment as per plan
- Conduct audit on part parameter, process parameter & weld strength and get
- corrective actions for the non conformance identified.
- Ensure fixture calibration as per schedule & take corrective actions for deviations.
- Ensure gauge calibration and process control equipments calibration as per schedule
- & take corrective actions for deviations.
- Implement corrective actions for customer complaints , warranty & PDI.
- Carryout disposition and permanent action for NC Products (MSN /PSN /RT)
- Conduct process qualification for special processes
- Validation of changes (EJO) for ECR / PCR and support implementation
- Control of quality documents (QCPC, PPAP, TMOS, Tally sheets, etc)
- Risk evaluation & recommendation for concession on part & process parameters
- Capacity enhancement as per the volume requirements
- Budget planning for AMC & Execution for Repair & Maintenance
- Record learning's and ensure the standardization
- Implement productivity, Qualty & cost saving projects
- Train & Deploy workmen as per skill matrix & organize resources for production.
- Train & coach the junior engineers about welding process
- Consumption norms calculation for consumables & ensure the stock
- Diploma in Engineering in Major in Automobile
3 to 4 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Knowledge on MIG & MAG welding process
- Knowledge on best in class production system- JIT, WCM, LEAN SYSTEMS
- Knowledge on Welding Machines & Processes
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
- Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!