Job Description / Responsibility
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Minimum S.S.C pass .
- Diploma in Textile Engineering will be considered first.
- Educational qualification may be relaxed for the highly experienced person.
- Preferred Professional Certification: Electrician Certificate from Bangladesh Electrical Certificate Distribution Board.
At least 3 year(s)
- Medical allowance, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com or click here
Applicants who are applying through email or by mail must mention position on the subject line or top of the envelope of hard copy. Hard copies should be addressed to: General Manager (HR, Admin and Compliance), Fakir Fashion Ltd., Dohorgaon, Rupganj, Narayanganj.
Application Deadline : Nov 30, 2018