- Computer Compose, Graphic Design, Data Entry
- Job Location: Lalmatia Brach/ Mirpur Branch, Dhaka
- Job Nature: Contractual (For 6 Months)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Transfer data from paper formats into digital files or database systems
- Compose different types of Books & Documents (Bangla, English, Arabic) if needed
- Edit completed work for grammar, spelling and punctuation Correction.
- Gather and organize typing material
- Create spreadsheets and presentations, combining various data from existing files
- Maintain physical and digital filing systems
- Scan and print files, as needed
- Keep information confidential in accordance with security policies.
- Work on a wide variety of projects from full creative to the production of previously created graphics.
- Build pixel-perfect files for digital and print production including online and print advertising concepts, campaign graphics, large-scale event and booth signage, brochures, web graphics, web page layout and design, and executive PowerPoint graphics.
- Work with a well-rounded in-house design team on a variety of design projects to expand your portfolio and learn the latest production and Creative Suite skills
- Any other tasks assigned by Head of IT Section/ Senior designer.
- Honors/Masters/Diploma in Computer Science/Graphic Design from reputed University/Institution, additional computer training or certification is a plus (Specially in typing, Graphic Design & Data Entry).
At least 2 year(s)
- Typing speed must be 50-60 words per minute.
- Typing in Bangla, English, Arabic is needed
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Graphic design, fluently typing, web designing, Adobe Illustrator, Computer Hardware & software
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power point, Presentation using projector)
- As per School policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Eligible candidates are requested to Send your CV to email@example.com or submit CV along with cover letter & a passport size photograph. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Averroes International School
1/5, Block A, Lalmatia, Mohammadpur, Dhaka 1207
Phn: 02 810 0340
Application Deadline : Dec 15, 2018