Delivering service to the customers as a first personal contact; helping create a stress-free environment for customers whilst traveling and to portray NOVOAIR image to the highest standard. The position holder should ensure the smooth handling of passengers at departures, arrival, check-in, transfer areas and the boarding gates in adherence to safety policy and security standards of the company.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Perform daily flight activities
- Fully adhere to all operational procedures (SOP) with regards to travel, immigration and safety regulations.
- Perform to organize and control all aspects related to passengers and baggage handling in order to deliver quality service, consistent with the NOVOAIR Service Standards.
- Play an active role in leading, communicating, coordinating and implementing plans for special improvement projects.
- Minimum Graduation from UGC approved reputed Public/Private institue.
- Having a Bachelor Degree in business administration with Marketing Major will be an added advantage.
At most 1 year(s)
- Age at most 28 years
- Willingness to work anywhere inside/outside of the country.
- The applicants must possess good communication skills in Bengali & English.
- Willingness to work in shift/roster duty is mandatory.
- Ability to work under challenging condition.
- Candidate must have working knowledge in MS-Office and Windows applications.
Age: At most 28 year(s)
Dhaka, Jashore, Nilphamari (Saidpur)
- Competitive Financial & Non-Financial Benefits as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting