The purpose of the job is to arrange the daily transfer of the customer back order to production planning under the close supervision of Customer Services Manager and general direction of Regional Sales Manager. The role will be primarily accountable for customer services, billing process and delivery.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure smooth order processing using customer specific route-either through e-Commerce or SAP.
- Assistance to resolve product or service problems by acting as a bridge between customer and management to clarify customer's complaint, determine the cause of the problem and solve the problem.
- Follow up with customers and management to ensure resolution and to convince the customers in fixing lead time.
- Provide information to customers on sales, back-order or delivery.
- Achieve sales and invoicing target ensuring delivery within the service policy.
- Follow up collection on time by maintaining PI, LC-follow up, generate commercial invoice and solving difficult bills.
- Coordinate with other functions within company to ensure flawless service to customers.
- Business graduates from any reputed university
1 to 4 year(s)
- 1 to 4 years of experience in the area of customer services will be considered as an added advantage
- Ability to negotiate and convince customers positively
- Pleasing personality, ability to deal with the customers with a positive attitude
- Have a sense of urgency
- Excellent persuasion skill and a go-getter
- Willingness and capability to visit customers frequently, as and when required
- Good communication skill
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting