Job Description / Responsibility
- Obsessed with customer service and problem solving skills.
- Effective handling of Inbound and outbound calls to customers.
- Resolve customer queries and take appropriate measures.
- Regular follow up with outbound logistics to ensure doorstep delivery and provide confirmation to customer.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve any order or payment related issues.
- Provide support to the customer through product knowledge as well as product search in the website.
- Regular interaction with Marketing and CRM for current offers and promotions and maintain database of customers
- Systematically working on customer feedback with the internal team.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in Marketing & Operations or ina closely related subject from any reputed university.
- 3rd division/class/CGPA below 2.0 in other academic examinations will not be considered.
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Be professional, courteous, and know proper phone etiquette.
- Sound knowledge of essential software like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Must have deep understanding of E-Commerce operation.
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity, Over time allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting