- Digicon Technologies Ltd, a BACCO member and one of the SEIP-BACCO Training Providers is a leading outsourcing organization in Bangladesh, with an industry leading edge in the vertical of Business Process Outsourcing and IT/ITES solutions. We are providing Skill Development Training for free under SEIP Project which is jointly funded by Bangladesh Government and Asian Development Bank.
- SEIP training location will be at Kawran Bazar & Product training location will be at Nikunja 2, Khilkhet, Dhaka.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Professional Customer Service (Specially designed for customer Service Sectors).
- Extensive training courses on customer service for fresh graduates.
- Participate regular basis on training sessions (Both theoretical & Practical).
- Training Duration: 2.5 months.
- Total Number of Classes: 55 class for SEIP training (5 Classes in a week for training) and rest of the class will be for product training.
- Class Time: 1st slot 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM, 2nd slot 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM, 3rd slot 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Minimum attendance required at training (80%) for successful completion.
- Gaining service knowledge through theoretical and practical hands on sessions.
- Maintain and scope with new insights and assessment from training facilitators.
- Proving competency through different assessment programs under certified industry assessors.
- Assessment of the trainees from industry assessors under Bangladesh Association for Call Center and Outsourcing.
- Certification in authorization under Skills for Employment Investment Program,
- Ministry of Finance from Bangladesh Association of Call Center & Outsourcing.
- After successful completion of certification exam Trainees will be offered for employment on the basis of operations requirement.
Must be Graduated/ Diploma from any government approved university/ institutions.
- Age 20 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Special advantages will be provided for people with disabilities, members of ethnic minority, and socially and economically disadvantaged people.
- In case of physically challenged people, we will take measures and ensure their accessibility by relaxing educational qualification (if needed).
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Should have basic computer literacy.
- Ability to speak in Bengali with proper pronunciation and basic understanding in English.
- Applicants must have NID.
- Must have Graduation completion Certificate/ Mark-sheet,No appeared educational documents are acceptable.
Age: 20 to 32 year(s)
- Flexible class timing.
- Job placement opportunity.
- Stipend on completion of the course.
- Everyday free snacks facility.
- International & Govt. Certification on successful course completion.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com or click here
Walk in Interview
Interview Time: 10.30 AM
Day: Saturday to Thursday.
Except Friday and Any Government Holiday.
Please bring your updated CV (2 copy), photocopy of NID & printed copy of this circular along with you.
Interview Location: ( 4th Floor) Rajuk Trade Center,Nikunja - 2, Khilkhet, Dhaka.
242 Tejgaon I/A, Gulshan Link Road, Dhaka
Founded in 2010, Digicon is now serving from over 29000sqft set up located in one of the prime locality of Dhaka city with current Man Power strength of more than 300+ employees. We provide turnkey solutions to all the industries who outsource their Customer Care division, Back Office Support including IT for cost effectiveness so that they can concentrate more on their core business.http://www.digicontechnologies.com