Job Description / Responsibility
- Preserve the hospitals image and promote better patient relations.
- To ensure adequate provision of quality patient service and guest relations.
- Ensure a safe environment of care for all patients, families and Guests.
- Keep track of patient movement
- Obtain latest information of patient from attending doctor and/or nurse.
- An honest and trustworthy
Full Time, Part Time
- Minimum educational qualification, Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) or equivalent. Masters Degree in any discipline will get preference for higher posts.
- Age 18 to 27 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply. Patient / Customer service experience will be the extra quality for selection criteria.
Age: 18 to 27 year(s)
6,000 - 8,000
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per Organization policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting