Job Description / Responsibility
- Call/Contact Branch Office to follow up their operation;
- Obtain inquiries of Branches visually and convey the solution of Head Office Management both over phone and through email;
- Identify and define priority issues of Branch Offices;
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures (SOP);
- Check complete call logs and produce call report;
- Any other responsibilities given by the management time to time.
- BBA (Marketing/ Management) is a must and MBA is preferable;
- IBA/NSU/ BRAC/ East West/ AIUB/ IUB & foreign university degree will be given preference.
At most 2 year(s)
- Age at most 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Fresh but experience in relevant field will be preferred;
- Well behaved and convincing.
- Good interpersonal communication skills in oral and written Bengali and English;
- Able to work independently;
- Have a mentality to roam around the country;
- Applicants must have a willingness and ability to work under pressure;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Age: At most 28 year(s)
- Other benefits will be entitled as per Company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting