Job Description / Responsibility
- Mentoring & Training:
- As a mentor/trainer, you will be responsible to deliver training to the enrolled students and to build them as a professionally skilled person in Graphic Design and help to build student's career in freelancing. You will be involved in all aspects of training, assessing students, creating and working with course materials and delivering training
- Weekly report to the Lead Mentor and HoE and work closely with all staffs.
- Conducting and delivering training sessions on a wide range of topics based on the provided curriculum.
- Follow the course curriculum and help the students to make progress and complete the courses based on the curriculum within the course duration.
- Designing, organizing and delivering courses to meet the needs of all trainees.
- Keeping up-to-date with Graphics Design tools based on the demand of international marketplaces.
- Monitoring, evaluating and reviewing the quality and effectiveness of training.
- Providing one-to-one training support and consultation as and when required.
- Help students to build their career in Graphics Design.
- Freelancing Training:
- Will have to do career counseling for the freelancing marketplaces.
Graduate from any reputed university from CSE or any IT Background
3 to 5 year(s)
- 3-5 years' experience in the relevant field. And flexible with field visit.
- Vast knowledge and working experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and UI-UX is a must for Graphics Design Mentor.
- Adobe In-Design and Adobe Premier is an added advantage for GD mentor.
- Able to quickly understand both the learners and company needs and able to adjust priorities in accordance with the learner and team needs.
- Will get preference if have experience on training and doing freelancing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be motivating, encouraging, positive, patient and empowering.
- Be able to provide honest, accurate, appropriate feedback, good ethical judgment, and work under pressure. Driven to be challenged, develop and to expand own skills.
- Mature: Professional, and yet approachable. Mentors must be willing to share their knowledge and should have a wide range of experience.
- Able to interact and deal with people from all levels and all backgrounds.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting