Job Description / Responsibility
- Create, design, and edit original content for activities related to online marketing as per business needs.
- Copy-write, source, amend, upload and edit images, videos and other contents for online marketing.
- Maintain current online contents and promotional materials. Update and restructure contents as required.
- Modify content for use on any online platform, such as mobile phones or tablets.
- Liaison with multimedia specialists for the creation of any new multimedia content.
- Ensure content maintenance. Update and maintain time-sensitive materials.
- Compile and analyze website usage and user feedback statistics for online marketing activities.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in fine arts, media, designing or any other related field of designing.
At least 2 year(s)
- Candidates MUST have experience working in Media Agencies.
- Professional expertise in graphic software's and digital marketing is mandatory.
- Candidates with more than 2 years of experience in graphic designing will be preferred.
- Professional working environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Performance based career path.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting