Renowned ride sharing company PIICKME is looking for a creative, passionate and dedicated motion graphics designer/animator to collaborate with the creative team and create and execute motion graphics for all kind of digital channels. The right candidate will have a very strong design point of view and will be enthusiastic about using design and animation to tell compelling visual stories. He/She will bring positivity and enthusiasm. Ideally your strong conceptual and animation skills are preferred to communicate with our target audience.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Deep understanding of the art of storytelling through motion graphics, video and music/audio.
- The ability to concept both independently and collaboratively and present ideas effectively.
- A level of polish to your work that gives us confidence in your ability to tackle a wide range of projects well.
- Some motion-related tasks include, but are not limited to: design and production of motion graphics,CG, kinetic typography, animated supers, background treatments, transitional elements, typography design and font selection, intros, end tags, animated logos, color keying, motion tracking, rote scoping and masking.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A)
- Graphics Design/Video Editing/Motion Graphics
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 27 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Expert knowledge of After Effects and 2D animator software.
- Experience with workflow in a post production environment.
- Comfort with Adobe Premiere and basic editing practices
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools (such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Knowledge of Cinema4D, and a familiarity with render passes and compositing 3D elements within After Effects will be considered as additional qualification.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required.
Age: 27 to 35 year(s)
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting