Job Description / Responsibility
- Collecting, verifying, analyzing and pitching thoroughly newsworthy and trustworthy information about breaking news, major stories, articles and trends on various types of education, institutes, corporate, job sectors, career segments and publish them accordingly.
- Responsible for setting the editorial agenda of EducationToday on monthly basis.
- Review copy and correct errors following editorial style and formatting guidelines.
- Cultivating good relationships with content partners.
- Research and analyze background information related to stories in order to be able to provide complete and accurate information.
- Check reference materials such as books, news files, and public records in order to obtain relevant facts.
- Oversee photography, design and artwork to be used in the publication. Rewriting, editing, proofreading and subbing copy to ensure it is ready to go to press.
- Creating promotions and maintaining strong relation with school/universities by developing educational campaign.
- Analyzing and interpreting information to improve the audience's understanding.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
4 to 5 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- This is a managerial position that requires at least 5 years of equivalent experience at a major newspaper, magazine or news website.
- Should have excellent line editing, copy editing, and rich and plentiful story ideas.
- Must have practical experience in Illustrator & Photoshop software's.
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Apply through your Bd job account or mail your CV with cover letter at [email protected] Please write "Magazine Manager/Special Correspondent" as subject of your mail.
Send hard copy of your CV at 5, Purana Paltan, Razzak Tower, Level-5, Dhaka-1000
Application Deadline : Dec 20, 2019