Job Description / Responsibility
- Have to be Act as a department in-charge so that Works effectively across the organization to design and develop a Procurement strategy for successful execution of procurement support on many integrated efforts.
- Accountable for all kind of local and foreign supplier sourcing, goods procuring and inventory monitoring.
- Local & foreign both procurement planning, cost analyzing and budgeting.
- Source new potential and alternative supplier and source this suppliers whose price is most competitive, payments terms and quality all are acceptable according to our requirements.
- Market analyzing, quotation evaluation and to ensure zero deviation in price negotiation.
- Track and report key performance indicators of Vendor Relationship Management (VRM) process.
- Organize inter organizational communications for providing timely & qualitative procurement services.
- Implementing risk management for supply contracts, framework agreements and vendor enlistment.
- Analyzing purchase requisitions, collection of offer from supplier based on the requirement, preparing comparative statement for taking Management Approval,
- Issuing PO to respective supplier and follow up until final delivery to destination.
- Provide support to user department for claiming any warranty in warranty period.
- Setting up of Policy, Process, Systems and work-flow management.
- Establishing Best practice for Financial Control while developing strategies.
- To handle port and customs operation effectively.
- LC management, to maintain liaison with CNF and others body's to clear the goods on time.
- Define Lead Time, EOQ and minimum stock levels and plan to purchase accordingly.
- To maintain good & trustworthy business relationship with local and foreign effective suppliers.
- Continuously evaluate performance of suppliers and maintain eligible list of reputed and capable suppliers.
Masters degree in any discipline
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 36 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the similar area.
- Hands on experience in handling government project related procurement processes would be considered as an added advantage.
Age: At most 36 year(s)
Tejgaon Industrial Area
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
242 Tejgaon I/A, Gulshan Link Road, Dhaka
Founded in 2010, Digicon is now serving from over 29000sqft set up located in one of the prime locality of Dhaka city with current Man Power strength of more than 300+ employees. We provide turnkey solutions to all the industries who outsource their Customer Care division, Back Office Support including IT for cost effectiveness so that they can concentrate more on their core business.http://www.digicontechnologies.com