Job Description / Responsibility
- Analyze and approve all pending orders.
- Complete documentation for each order and send to E-Commerce Warehouse for pick n pack
- Manage outgoing calls and verify orders.
- Resolve customer queries and note customer feedback for delivery confirmation.
- Regular follow up with outbound logistics to ensure doorstep delivery
- Ensure customers’ invoice collection and prepare accounts payable.
- Prepare logistics, delivery & sales analysis reports for the management.
- Manage products return process
- Proactively resolve order related or payment related issues by coordinating with concerned stakeholders.
- Ensure on time order delivery.
- Supervise last mile delivery.
- Graduate from a reputed university with a go getter attitude.
- 3rd division/class/CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have good communication & presentation skill.
- Self driven & willingness to work under pressure.
- Advance level knowledge in MS Excel.
- Energetic, confident and proactive.
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships and good team work.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Age: At most 33 year(s)
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Bonus etc.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please send your CV along with a letter of interest outlining your vision for the role to Human Resource Department, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or apply electronically to [email protected] writing 'Application for Officer, Order Fulfillment, E-commerce' at the subject line.
Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied.
Application Deadline : Aug 23, 2019