Category : Commercial/Supply Chain Application deadline has been passed!
Samuda Chemical Complex Ltd.
: Full Time
: 28 to 40 year(s)
: At least 6 year(s)
: May 12, 2019
: May 22, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure the integrity of the stores area in maintained at all times.
- To ensure accurate accountability of all transaction from the stores.
- To raise purchase requisition (PR) & materials receiving report (MRR) for materials in line with procedures.
- To facilitate periodic checks of the quantities of materials held in stock, including standards stocks.
- Manage the use of all plant and hand tools servicing, repair and maintain inventory, and replenishment accountability.
- Ensure the stores area is kept clean and tidy and free from hazards.
- Prepared monthly report of all storage items.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Bachelor in any discipline.
- Preferred Professional Certification: QMS
- Training/Trade Course: GMP,Material Management,Industrial Sanitation
At least 6 year(s)
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the area(s): Inventory/ Warehouse, Logistic/ Courier, Distribution.
- Positive, Self motivated, Honest, Dedicated & possessing good memory.
- Habituated to work for long working hour in a stressful situation.
- Ability to work under pressure in a professional manner.
Age: 28 to 40 year(s)
- Excellent work environment & conditions, Attractive compensation package and performance-based career progression opportunities awaits for the deserving candidates
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Organization Policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!