Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible to ensure that documentation of incoming stocks are properly handled and accurately checked upon receipt.
- Responsible to ensure that receipt of stocks are accurately encoded in ERP.
- Responsible to ensure that stocks are properly handled and stored to prevent damage, spoilage and deterioration.
- Responsible to ensure that picked stocks are properly and accurately checked for completeness, timely delivery of stocks.
- Responsible to ensure that stocks are available at the picking area.
- Responsible to ensure complete and accurate receipt and documentation of all stocks returned upon delivery.
- Responsible to ensure that request for Stock Transfer to Principal and other branches are documented and processed properly.
Bachelor degree/Post Graduate in any discipline (where science background up to HSC level is preferable)
At least 1 year(s)
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Age: 23 to 30 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting