Job Description / Responsibility
- Efficiently and correctly Execute, Monitor, Coordinate & Manage all import documentations & procedures.
- Checking of PI, Shipping documents, HS Codes, LC draft/opening, LC amendment, shipment, release for each and every LC.
- Maintain proper liaison with concerned agencies, banks, trade bodies, shipping line, C&F agents, transport agents, insurance companies, custom office, VAT department etc.
- Sourcing new freight forwarders, C&F agents at preferential price.
- Checking correctness of C&F bills & freight forwarders invoices. To verify Tariff, VAT, Tax and other customs and excise as and when required.
- Claim to insurance company and realization of same if receive any faulty product, damaged packing or shortage.
- Ensure all logistics activities related to Import.
- Assign various assignments among team members and leading & building team.
- Reporting on time to top management by Excel and other form.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Masters in any discipline, preferably in business studies background.
5 to 6 year(s)
- Age 26 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The candidates should have basic knowledge of Import & Export Rules, L/C, LCA, Banking & Insurance, C&F and Freight Forwarding, NBR and VAT rules.
Age: 26 to 32 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting