Category : Commercial/Supply Chain Application deadline has been passed!
: Full Time
: At most 32 year(s)
: 2 to 3 year(s)
: Feb 07, 2019
: Mar 08, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparing RFQ, collecting the quotations and preparing Comparative Statement and negotiating with actual vendors & placing the order through the authority approval.
- Procuring right product within right time and delivering at right place as per requisition.
- Coordinating with stakeholders to ensure available sample product related with production and taking approval.
- Checking all purchase bills and sending for certified.
- Maintaining, pursuing & ensuring timely vendors payment.
- Maintaining & pursuing least procurement lead time through the efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Pursuing and ensuring adjustment of staff advance drawn for spot / direct purchase
- Strictly following BRAC procurement policy in order to procure any item procurement.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate from any reputed university.
- 3rd division/ Class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
2 to 3 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Knowledge about local procurement policy, logistics and supply chain management.
- Must have good coordination, negotiation, persuasion, critical thinking and time management skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Basic English proficiency preferred.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category