Organize & develop delivery schedule and make the work flows be converse & traceable.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure proper storage & stock position of all finished goods of the factory.
- Make all item code & supplier with software for making delivery order & maintain inventory system. Also create vehicle information with software for making delivery schedule.
- Total distribution management, analyze the requirement of related customer. Also ensure "First in First out" system in delivery time.
- Monitoring monthly & yearly status as per physical stock with item ledger. Also prepare inventory report basis of physical stock and send it to higher authority.
- Maintain depot delivery order & arranging goods delivery as per truck schedule.
- Keep active communication and liaison with D/O section and marketing department for cost effective management and to update the delivery system procedure day by day and reconciliation with production for daily finished goods receiving.
- Check customer wise delivery report and ensure D/O balance quantity and in transit quantity for each item.
- All time communicate with marketing and transport department for each delivery related jobs and solve the problems from factory side.
- Monitoring total delivery works like scale, tally, loading, delivery challan, VAT challan, labor bill etc.
- Check production delivery & stock report, minimum& maximum level stock position.
- Monitoring and communicate with transport authority and logistic department for outside delivery. Also check vehicle condition for incoming transport.
- Perform & Coordinate as Production department as well as Customers & Dealers.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Diploma in SCM
5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 32 to 42 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: 32 to 42 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Baitul Hossain Building (14th floor) 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka - 1000
Anwar Group has built its strength on more than a century of experience. Established in the year 1834 by Late Lakku Mia, Anwar Group started with the trade of ‘Hides & Skins’. The cornerstone of the group's success is sharing knowledge to create relevant solutions in order to reflect the ideas of a new age. Our corporate strategy emphasizes speed, efficiency, flexibility and innovation in every facet of the Company's operations from product development to manufacturing, from procurement to distribution. Anwar Group strives to achieve the ultimate goal of satisfying customer needshttp://www.anwargroup.com