Job Description / Responsibility
- Good Knowledge in commercial activities (import & export) through L/C opening and Banking formalities.
- Checking & controlling PI & invoice, packing list & other related documents for importing of goods.
- Proper LC follow-up to carry on the shipment in the right time.
- Knowledge of clearance of goods and flow up with C & F agent.
- Understand all the payment terms, T/T, LC, FDD, pay order and know how to handle.
- Must have adequate knowledge on HS code, Customs Act, Import Policy, Export Policy, Bond formalities and other related laws applicable for Import & Export.
- Any other task as assigned by the Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Social Science (MSS) in Economics
- Age 22 to 33 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Applicant should have at least Two (02) First Division & no Third Division will be allowed.
- Must be self-driven, creative, able to grasp and implement the assignments quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (Spoken & Written).
- Capable to motivate and coordinate with all functional department related to Export & Import.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Have excellent knowledge in Computer Applications.
Age: 22 to 33 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting